Renew your Membership
All members are required to renew their 2013/14 membership of The Tax Institute to continue to enjoy another year of the many exclusive advantages to ensure you stay at the forefront of the profession.
How to renew your membership via mail, fax and email
To renew via fax, mail or email, download the appropriate 2013/14 renewal form for your level of membership:
- Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) renewal form [PDF]
- Fellow (FTI) renewal form [PDF]
- Associate (ATI) renewal form [PDF]
- Affiliate renewal form [PDF]
- Overseas Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) renewal form [PDF]
- Overseas Fellow (FTI) renewal form [PDF]
- Overseas Associate (ATI) renewal form [PDF]
- Overseas Affiliate renewal form [PDF]
On the reverse of the form, ensure that your personal details are up-to-date, including your employment, education and TASA status.
Once completed and signed, renewal forms can be returned to The Tax Institute by:
Fax: 02 8223 0077
Mail: Membership Division, GPO Box 1694, Sydney NSW 2001
If you would like more information, please contact the membership division on 02 8223 0060 or email email@example.com.