Renew your Membership
All members are required to renew their 2014 - 15 membership of The Tax Institute.
Due by 30 June 2014, make sure you continue to gain access to the many resources and benefits that membership offers, and that keep you at the forefront of the industry, by:
Renewing your membership online
The online portal offers a simple, secure and fast renewal of your 2014 - 15 membership of The Tax Institute.
To renew online:
- Login to the form to the right of this page using your username and password. Forgotten your password? Click here to reset it.
- Select the Update My Details option to ensure that your personal details are up-to-date, including your employment, education and TASA status.
- Select Membership renewal from the left-hand menu to renew your membership of The Tax Institute and additional subscriptions.
To renew via fax, mail or email, download the appropriate 2014 - 15 renewal form for your level of membership:
- Australian voting members (Associates, Fellows and CTAs)
- Australian non-voting members (Affiliates)
- Australian retired members
- Overseas voting members (Associates, Fellows and CTAs)
- Overseas non-voting members (Affiliates)
- Overseas retired members
On the reverse of the form, ensure that your personal details are up-to-date, including your employment, education and TASA status.
Once completed and signed, renewal forms can be returned to The Tax Institute by:
Fax: 02 8223 0060
Mail: Membership Division, GPO Box 1694, Sydney NSW 2001
If you would like more information, please contact the membership division on 02 8223 0060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.