Renew your Membership
All members are required to renew their 2013/14 membership of The Tax Institute to continue to enjoy another year of the many exclusive advantages to ensure you stay at the forefront of the profession.
- How to renew your membership online
- 2013/14 online renewal early bird promotion
- How to renew your membership via mail, fax and email
- Contact us
How to renew your membership online
To ensure that we are sending you the most relevant information possible, we advise that you take the following steps as part of your membership renewal:
- Login with your username and password (Login box at right of this page).
- Click Update My Details below to check your personal details are up to date, including your employment, education and TAS status.
- On the menu to the left of the My Details page, click Renew my Membership to renew your membership and additional subscriptions.
2013/14 online renewal early bird promotion
All members who renew their membership online will go into the draw to win one of five $1,000 cash prizes in Day to Day accounts with HSBC Bank Australia.
For the full competition details on the prizes, please visit the HSBC website.
Proud Business Alliance Partner of The Tax Institute.
How to renew your membership via mail, fax and email
To renew via fax, mail or email, download the appropriate 2013/14 renewal form for your level of membership:
- Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) renewal form [PDF]
- Fellow (FTI) renewal form [PDF]
- Associate (ATI) renewal form [PDF]
- Affiliate renewal form [PDF]
On the reverse of the form, ensure that your personal details are up-to-date, including your employment, education and TASA status.
Once completed and signed, renewal forms can be returned to The Tax Institute by:
Fax: 02 8223 0077
Mail: Membership Division, GPO Box 1694, Sydney NSW 2001
If you would like more information, please contact the membership division on 02 8223 0060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NSW: LTPM-13-00185 ACT Permit: TP 13/00879