Tax Knowledge eXchange
|* Prices indicated are for a standard Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription. Online Books and Research options pricing can be found here.|
Already a subscriber? Go direct to the latest seminar materials here.
With the Tax Knowledge eXchange, you've got instant, unlimited access to the very latest tax commentary, papers and presentations, journal articles, daily news, and more.
Fully searchable, you'll quickly find exactly what you're looking for from over 65,000 records covering over 15 years' worth of industry content. What's more, your subscription also includes up to 20 CPD hours.
With most papers costing an average of $45
per download, it's clear that a Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription will quickly prove cost-effective. But it's not just the money you'll save with access to unlimited downloads. The real value of your subscription is the productivity gains you'll make, and the benefits to your role in having the latest thinking from the best
minds in tax instantly available.
You'll find new content added daily, and we'll keep you up to date with the latest additions with our fortnightly newsletter. Subscribe
today, you'll receive 7 CPD hours included in your subscription, and benefit from instant access to:
- The Tax Institute seminar and convention papers and presentations
- Taxation in Australia journal articles and archives
- The Tax Specialist journal articles and archives
- regular podcasts
- The Tax Institute's submissions on tax policy, administration and technical matters at both Federal and State levels
- tax news and daily updates written by our experts, and more.
Upgrade to Online Books - now includes 8 CPD hours
Add online books to your subscription and you've not only got access to the latest thinking in tax, you've also got in-depth, practical guidance from leading experts on a wide range of topics.
With seven of our leading titles currently included, growing to eight in August 2014, you've got online access at hand when you need it, with regular updates:
- NEW: The Tax Adviser's Guide to Part IVA
- Coming in August: Trusts & Estates: Taxation and Practice, 3rd Edition
- Trust Structures Guide
- Division 7A Handbook
- CGT: Small Business Reliefs
- Estate & Business Succession Planning
- Discretionary Trusts Distributions
- SMSF Guide
Upgrade to Online Research - includes 5 CPD hours
Our new online research package is designed specifically for those needing current and in-depth commentary and analysis of tax policy both at home and abroad.
Add this option to your Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription for access to:
- Australian Tax Forum
- Australian Tax Research Foundation papers and publications
- Our Online Tax Research Session
Click here to subscribe to the leading online tax database today.
Corporate subscriptions are also offered for organisations looking to extend the benefit of the Tax Knowledge eXchange across their teams, and significant savings are available. View our corporate brochure to find out more.
Click here to enquire about a corporate subscription or call us on +612 8223 0000.
Already a subscriber?
Login, and use these links for quick access to the books.