The Tax Institute began publishing books in 2004 with our first title, the Trust Structures Guide. We have now published ten editions of this guide and have become a niche publisher of tax books on a number of different topics. We specialise in producing practical, handbook style publications in key tax areas.
We have publications on the following topics:
- Division 7A
- Estate and Business Succession Planning
- CGT Small Business Reliefs
- Part IVA
- Tax Agents Regime
We offer our books in hard copy format, as online editions and in eBook format. Our online books are accessed via this website and include a number of enhancements.
Annual online subscription service includes:
- 12 months of access to the book online,with updates;
- Regular newsletter providing updates;
- Cross-references and links to legislation; and
- Online learning modules including structured CPD hours.
For more information on any of our books please click on the link on the left hand navigation bar. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 8223 0000.