A concise collection of Tax Fundamentals
A concise reference source for every practitioner
This new publication from The Tax Institute brings together coverage of the fundamentals of the Australian tax system, as interpreted by many of the country's leading practitioners.
Covering the basic concepts of taxation in our federal tax system, each chapter provides a solid introduction to, and explanation of, key areas of tax law.
Tax professionals new to practice, those well-established in their career who would benefit from a practical reference tool that covers the areas they may not deal with on a daily basis, as well as graduates and students interested in pursuing a career in tax will find this new book equally valuable.
These materials also provide the ideal basis for introducing a graduate to the main concepts they are likely to come across in tax practice, or as a training and reference resource for your team.
A concise collection of Tax Fundamentals covers:
- Foundations of Australian Tax Law
- Tax in Practice - Taxation of Individuals
- Tax in Practice - Taxation of Entities
- Tax & Trusts - Introduction to Taxing of Trusts
- Tax in Practice - Capital Gains Tax Basics
- Tax in Practice - An Introduction to FBT
- An Introduction to GST - Taxpayers
- An Introduction to GST - Some Core Concepts
- An Introduction to Australia's International Taxation System - Who is a Resident of Australia?
- An Introduction to Australia's International Taxation System - How is Source Determined?
Bonus online access (2 CPD Hours)
What's more, you'll also have access to the online version of the book, and two videos:
- Taxation of Individuals (1 CPD hour)
- Taxation of Entities (1 CPD hour).