SMSF Guide, 5th Edition
Current issues and strategies for the funds adviser
|Online Subscription Package (3 CPD Hours)|
New for 2013 and now in its fifth edition, the SMSF Guide remains the leading title in the market.
Incorporating case studies, issues and real-life examples from our Superannuation Roadshow, you’ll find an expanded, in-depth look at the latest strategies and the critical issues relating to each in SMSF Guide, 5th Edition.
Take a look at our FREE top ten trips and traps for SMSF advisers on our blog.
Available as a handy print edition or updating online version.
What’s new in SMSF Guide, 5th Edition:
- excess contribution cases – the ATO versus the taxpayer – what to look out for when applying
for discretion to maximize chances of success
- implementation of the Cooper Reforms and the impact for SMSFs
- changes to the treatment of assets supporting income streams upon the passing of a member
- recent cases and ATO guidance with respect to superannuation
- super contributions – what’s changed, areas of concern, ATO practice, and new rules to keep in mind.
Key features and benefits:
- outlines the latest strategies for managing clients' contributions and opportunities
- includes recent developments, rulings and important cases
- considers tax-effective SMSF strategies
- provides expert tips to ensure that you avoid common and costly mistakes.
Online subscription also available, including:
- unlimited online book access for 12 months, with updates
- interactive eLearning with reference links back to the online book
- 3 structured CPD hours
- cross-references and links to relevant ATO materials
- a copy of the eBook edition, at no extra cost.
Purchase your print copy with your online version as a package and you’ll save 25%.
Also available on the Tax Knowledge eXchange
Alternatively, subscribe to the Tax Knowledge eXchange with our online books option and you'll receive full online access to the SMSF Guide, five other practical guides, and a host of additional content. Find out more.
About our author
Jemma Sanderson, CTA, is a Principal of Cooper Partners Financial Services, heading up its SMSF specialist services. Jemma provides strategic advice on SMSFs, estate planning and wealth management to clients, as well as technical support to accounting, legal and financial planning groups.
* As a rolling subscription, you’ll be upgraded to the 2014 edition when it publishes online, for the remainder of your current subscription period, at no extra cost.