The Super & Estate Planning collection
PREPARE NOW FOR YOUR CLIENT'S FUTURE
A New Multimedia resource that includes an online publication and videos.
Introducing a concise collection of Super and Estate Planning materials available in a new multimedia format. This carefully compiled online publication is an excellent reference source for any practitioner who would like an overview of the key areas and developments in Estate Planning.
This collection includes:
- An online publication containing several key seminar papers written by expert Super and Estate Planning practitioners covering detailed and practical topics in 3 sections:
- Self Managed Super Funds
- SMSF’s - Succession Issues
- The Practical Control and Taxation of Superannuation Death Benefits
- Self Managed Super: Strategies & Investment Structures for Purchasing Business Real Property
- The Opportunities and Traps for SMSF Investments
- Estate Planning
- Structuring and Restructuring Family Business – Estate and Succession Planning
- Significant Trust Issues in Estate Planning
- Restructuring Trusts to Companies: What You Need to Know
- The Taxation of Trusts - Are We There Yet?
- Video Presentation from Andrew Frankland FTIA, Bartier Perry on estate planning, covering appropriate circumstances for use of a testamentary trust, tax planning benefits in estate planning and need for review of your estate plan.
- Video Presentation from Paul Banister FTIA, Grant Thornton on The Role of Super in Estate Planning and Issues Upon Death.
The Super and Estate Planning collection is valued in excess of $600. You can subscribe to this complete online multimedia subscription for just $130 for members or $145 for non members.
*Access is available until 31 December 2012.