Trust Structures Guide, 10th Edition
|Online Subscription Package (includes 3 CPD Hours)|
|Order online subscription|
|Order book only|
|Register for a 14 Day Trial|
|Order printed book and online subscription package|
|Download the order form (PDF)|
The ultimate resource for anyone advising on trusts, structuring and planning issues.
Fully revised and updated, the highly respected Trust Structures Guide is now in it's tenth edition.
Key features and benefits:
- accounts for real-life planning issues as well as legislative and case law interpretations
- user-friendly format presents a key points guide for every structure
- offers at-a-glance details on the full range of trusts
- features structuring checklists
- descriptive diagrams illustrate the different uses of trusts.
Now available as a separate online subscription, including:
- unlimited online book access for 12 months
- 3 structured CPD hours
- online book updates and email alerts
- interactive eLearning with reference links back to the online book
- a copy of the eBook edition included at no extra cost.
Revised material in the tenth edition includes:
- updated commentary regarding the status of Treasury’s “modernising the taxation of trust income” project, the October options paper and the timetable for reform
- consideration of TR 2012/D1 in light of the ATO position on the ability to determine income pursuant to the trust deed
- discussion of selective streaming of income with certain characteristics as a result of the Full Court decision in Greenhatch and the High Court special leave application
- analysis of reassessments of assessable income and the implications for the drafting of resolutions, including consideration of TD 2012/22
- noting issues, with individual taxpayer tax outcome-driven resolutions
- commentary regarding the ATO position on the creation of a new trust (resettlements) following Clark’s case and the publication of TD 2012/21
- information concerning the TFN withholding rules.
Written by Harwood Andrews Lawyers
Purchase your print copy with your online version as a package and you’ll save 25% and receive the eBook Edition free.
Also available on the Tax Knowledge eXchange
Subscribe to the Tax Knowledge eXchange with our online books option and you'll receive full online access to the Trust Structures Guide, five other practical guides, and a host of additional content. Find out more.