The Tax Institute reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel any product advertised for publication and sale.
The Tax Institute cannot take responsibility for a customer's change of mind. Refunds and exchanges will not be agreed based on a change of mind.
- Products may be returned for refund or exchanged within 14 days of original purchase. A condition of refund or exchange for returned products is that the customer state in writing to the Institute the reason for return.
- Book refunds and CD refunds are accepted only if the products are undamaged and in perfect condition. Books cannot be soiled, highlighted, written on, have cracked spines. CDs cannot be scratched or marked, and CD covers must be in perfect, unmarked condition.
- No refunds or exchanges will be agreed if the book is fully or partially read, used, marked, bent, torn or if the spine is cracked, or if other products are worn in any way.
- The Tax Institute will exchange items deemed defective.
- Errors at purchase must be claimed within 7 days of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for checking the condition of their books and other products when received. The Tax Institute is not responsible for the condition of the item once it has been dispatched. If there is any question about the condition of the book or other product, please contact The Tax Institute within 14 days of purchase.
- No refunds or exchanges will be issued without the original receipt. It is the customers' responsibility to retain their receipts.
- Refunds for non-delivery of product must be requested within three months from the date of purchase.
- Refunds for non-delivery of a subscription must be requested within a month of the date of purchase.
- Refunds for unwanted subscriptions are at the discretion of the eBusiness Manager and may be pro-rated.
- If a book or other product is altered, amended or cancelled, suitable refunds or exchanges for pre-order customers will be at the discretion of The Tax Institute
- Refunds can only be issued using the same method of purchase.
- CPD hours will only be allocated to the person registered as the user of the book / product, and are not transferable.
- A replacement subscriber may be nominated if requested in writing during the term of the subscription, with reasonable explanation. This decision remains at the discretion of The Tax Institute.
- The Tax Institute reserves the right to charge a minimal administration fee when replacement subscribers are organised.
- All returns and refunds are at the discretion of The Tax Institute.