Taxation in Australia on iPad®
Taxation in Australia®, Australia's leading tax journal is now even more accessible, available for Members of The Tax Institute on the iPad.
Important changes to accessing our iPad app from 11 April 2013
The Taxation in Australia journal is a Member benefit. However, we have offered all journal content free to both Members and non-members since launching our iPad app. From 11 April 2013 this will change.:
- Members will still be able to access all journal material in the app, but they will need to supply login to the app to do so – see below for instructions
- Non-members will be able to access selected content from each issue from this date forwards, with individual articles available for purchase.
- Upgrade to the latest version of the application (version 1.5 or higher) first. You won’t be able to access content if you are using an earlier version of the app
- Once you’ve upgraded, open the app and access the Download screen
- Tap the Login button, located at the top right of the screen
- A pop up window will appear requesting you enter your login details (the same Username and Password you use on our website). Tap the refresh icon in the top left corner if the login form doesn’t appear
- If you can’t remember your password, tap the Forgot Password button in the bottom-right of the window, next to the Register button
- Once you have supplied the correct login details, you will see a login confirmation screen
- Close this window by tapping the button in the top right hand corner
- You will now see two different editions appear in the Download screen for each issue you have access to. Select the ‘Members-Only’ edition which contains full content to download.
About the app
This comprehensive publication is written by members, for members, and features articles with a strong, practical approach to the latest tax issues and professional development. With a readership exceeding 35,000, it is published 11 times per year and available to members of The Tax Institute in hard copy and online format, and now as an iPad App.
- Access to all the monthly articles plus additional content (Non-members receive access to highlights and selcted content)
- The latest tax news, updated daily
- Easy swipe access and navigation between articles
- Calendar reminders for upcoming events
- Interactive charts and diagrams within articles
- Detailed author profiles
- Bookmark articles for reading later
- Share articles with colleagues or clients on email, Facebook or Twitter
- Provide instant feedback on the articles
- Video and podcasts
- Free member paper
- Easy access reference notes
Visit the App Store to download the App. Alternatively, search the App Store for "Taxation in Australia". Then download the journal for the month to read at your leisure.
Don’t have an iPad?
Based on research of our members, the iPad is currently the most popular tablet device used in the tax profession. Once there is sufficient interest from our members, we will be developing applications for other devices including Android and Windows based devices. In the meantime members can still access all the articles from the website once you are logged in. Please e-mail us to let us know which platforms and devices you'd like us to consider.