The Great Awakening
Make change that matters
Stressed. Disconnected. Burnout. The effects of COVID-19 have been far-reaching, difficult and often unpredictable. But when you have the right tools, adversity can be the catalyst for growth and discovery.
At our Women in Tax Congress in June 2022, you can tap into the insights and experience of the change-makers, top thinkers and thought leaders. Learn the techniques, strategies and tools used by the experts and how you and your team can implement them. Connect with colleagues, share your story and walk away inspired to make positive change.
About the program and your key takeaways:
– Increase your capacity to generate real change and extraordinary results
– Optimising the remote working model
– Nurturing the leaders of tomorrow
– Enabling all diversity in your workplace
– A balanced approach to defining success
– Affecting positive change to enhance your wellbeing
– Be equipped, empowered and free to choose the change you want.
Kirsten Fish , CTA
Australian Taxation Office
Alison Stevenson , CTA
Matrix Norwest Taxation & Accounting
Cherie Mulyono , CTA