A reformist bias
01 Jul 95 |
"TAXATION IN AUSTRALIA" JOURNAL ARTICLE
Issue: VOL 30 NO 1
A brief discussion of the promises of tax reform ten years ago and a review of the principal of indifference
This item is not available for download from this website. Please contact the Tax Institute library for assistance. Charges will apply.
Michael Evans is in his 47th year of working in the Australian taxation system. His current roles include:
• a Senior Fellow of University of Melbourne where he conducts a GST principles subject in the University’s Masters level tax courses; and
• a member of the design and examinations panel of the Taxation Institute’s CTA3 panel;
• The General Editor of the Australian GST journal.
Over recent years, has provided advice and assistance on the design and legislation of indirect taxation systems, for:
• The Australian and State Treasuries;
• The International Taxation and Investment Centre’s missions in Myanmar; and
• The Canadian Ministry of Finance
- Current at
26 April 2017