Published on 01 Jan 80
by Australian Tax Research Foundation
This paper covers the following presentations made at a forum convened by the Tax Institute Research and Education Trust on July 9th 1980:
- Address of welcome, by Sir Hermann Black
- Taxation policies in the 80s: The Liberal Party View by Hon. John Howard. M.P.
- Taxation policies in the 80s': The Labor Party View by Ralph Willis. M.P.
- Panel commentary involving Professor John Head , Mr . John Macleod and Mr . Alan Carroll
- Panel questions
- capital taxes
- business tax incentives indirect taxation
- payroll tax
- tax sharing arrangements
- flat rate tgax
- General question section
- effect of personal tax changes
- Capital Gains Tax
- Forum closure by Sir Hermann Black.