Published on 22 May 14
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- acquisition of deductible liabilities
- acquisition costs and section 40-880
- preserving bad debt deductions
- deferred tax liabilities
- the importance of correctly valuing goodwill
- derivative contracts and tax consolidation
- tax sharing agreements (“TSA”) / tax funding agreements (“TFA”) health check.
Jenny Clarke FTIA is a Partner at KPMG and has over 20 years of experience working with financial services clients. Jenny specialises in, and has been extremely involved with, the development of the tax
consolidation legislation. Jenny is in regular contact with KPMG experts who attend the National Tax Liaison Group meetings and other meetings with Treasury and has been involved in tax consolidation projects for many of KPMG’s clients
Current at 28 May 2008 Current at 23 February 2010
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Jenny CLARKE.