Published on 01 Aug 08
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- Virgin Blue's Carbon offset scheme and the Greenhouse Friendly program
- proposed framework for the Australian emissions Trading Scheme (ETS)
- other ETS in operation (NSW, European), Proposed NZ scheme
- GST - characterising the supply
- international air transport - GST free.
Current at 24 June 2009
Brett Clark joined Virgin Blue in 2004 after working in corporate tax roles at Mincom and Rio Tinto and qualifying as a chartered accountant with
Coopers & Lybrand. Brett graduated from the Queensland University of Technology with Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Laws degrees.
Current at 1 August 2008 Current at 27 April 2009