Published on 03 May 12
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- Treasury proposals
- dealing with current provisions
- tax law definition of income
- amending trust deeds (or living with existing terms)
- risks of amending trust deeds
- Commissioner’s statement of principles.
Michael Butler FTIA is a Partner at Finlaysons' Tax & Revenue Group. Michael advises both domestic
and foreign clients on federal, international and state tax matters, and has a special interest in property tax
issues. Michael is the author of the book "Australian Federal Company Taxation" and a regular contributor to Taxation
Institute of Australia events.
Current at 23 March 2009 Current at 15 April 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Michael BUTLER.