Published on 10 Sep 04
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper addresses recent developments in LPP and the ATO's adminstrative guidelines on access to accountants' working papers, including:
- what is LPP and why is it relevant?
- what are the administrative guidelines and how do they differ from LPP?
- why is LPP important in a tax context?
- why aren't accountants privileged?
- can the guidelines be enforced?
- consideration of LPP and the guidelines in the context of real life examples.
Current at November 2008
Paul is a Partner at Arnold Bloch Leibler and the Practice Leader of the firm’s taxation practice. He provides strategic
and technical advice to a diverse range of Australian and international clients, including high net worth individuals, some
of Australia’s largest family groups and public companies. Paul regularly acts in significant and complex audits, disputes
- Current at
28 July 2016