Published on 14 Aug 09
Getting CGT right is never more important than in challenging economic times. The last thing we can afford is a higher tax liability than ought to be the case. This paper is designed to bring busy practitioners up to speed with relevant recent developments in the CGT area, highlighting important tips and opportunities as well as identifying traps for the unwary. It covers:
- maximising relief under the CGT small business concessions
- making the most of capital losses
- avoiding traps for the unwary
- recent legislative changes and relevant cases
- current CGT compliance issues.
Current at 21 April 2014
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Chris EVANS.