Published on 22 May 14
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- an overview of the Corporations Act
- impact of accumulated losses
- dividends in Australian Taxation Law
- dividend imputation integrity measures
- dividend imputation traps with rollovers.
Gary is a Chartered Accountant and the specialist tax consulting manager at UHY Haines Norton Sydney. He is responsible for advising clients with complex Australian and international tax affairs and has over 20 years’ experience in assisting public and private companies with dividend imputation planning.
- Current at
23 April 2014