Published on 14 Mar 12
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- primary production defined
- farm management deposits (ITAA97 DIV.393)
- succession planning & taxes
- non commercial losses
- tax concessions specific to primary producers
- GST review - How does it specifically affect primary producers?
- small business entities
- recent changes to trust law and impact on primary producers.
Judy is a Director of the Business Advisory division based in Moora. Judy is a member of the firm's National Executive Board which oversees RSM Australia's strategic direction. She is also the national head of Diversity and Inclusion. With over 22 years of experience with the firm, Judy provides advice to farmers and pastoralists on taxation issues, self-managed super funds and succession planning for family owned businesses.
- Current at
23 January 2020