Published on 02 Mar 11
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- selecting tax-effective structures
- developing for resale or investment
- deductibility of interest (including hybrid trusts)
- obtaining favourable GST outcomes on purchase, construction and sale
- managing gains in tax-efficient manner.
Michael Butler FTIA is a Partner at Finlaysons' Tax & Revenue Group. Michael advises both domestic
and foreign clients on federal, international and state tax matters, and has a special interest in property tax
issues. Michael is the author of the book "Australian Federal Company Taxation" and a regular contributor to Taxation
Institute of Australia events.
Current at 23 March 2009 Current at 15 April 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Michael BUTLER.