Published on 25 May 07
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Remuneration planning is the process of delivering remuneration in a form that is flexible, effective and tailored to suit the needs and preferences of individuals (i.e. employee/contractors). This paper covers:
- application to all labour arrangements for all types of organisations
- common benefits arrangements
- the interplay of FBT, income tax and CGT provisions
- integrating remuneration planning into the remuneration strategies of the organisation
- employee and management buy out and buy in
- managing remuneration planning in SMEs in the light of the Slade Bloodstock Case
- opportunities of employee equity arrangements arising out of the decision of the Indooroopilly Case.
Current at 22 June 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Gary FITTON.