Published on 16 Mar 07
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This paper covers:
- is the Commissioner’s ruling correct at law?
- how have the transition rules been applied in practice?
- practical experiences with the Guide Book
- asset protection features
- is restructuring the practice the preferred option?
Peter is a Senior Tax Partner at KPMG. Peter specialises in advising clients on a broad range of corporate tax
issues and has experience in domestic and international tax matters including advising on mergers and acquisitions, business
tax reform, capital structures, and restructuring international corporate groups. Peter has national responsibility for tax
consolidation for KPMG. Peter has had extensive experience in tax consolidation and participated in a number of Treasury and
Australian Taxation Office consultative groups.
Current at 9 February 2009 Current at 14 May 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Peter MURRAY.