Published on 14 Mar 12
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- some historical context
- key concepts - Transfer pricing
- key concepts - Landholder duty
- the changing duty tax base
- unexpected duty encounters
- interactions between stamp duty and GST.
Harry is a Barrister. After 22 years practising as a solicitor and partner in national law firms, Harry commenced at the Queensland Bar in 2005. His practice includes a particular focus on Australia-wide state taxes and duties, as well as direct and indirect federal taxes. He has been a regular presenter at state and national conferences for The Tax Institute.
- Current at
30 August 2017