Published on 24 May 07
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The landscape has changed significantly for practitioners contemplating an appropriate structure for their professional practise. This paper reviews the questions which you should consider, including:
- CGT changes announced in the budget: what impact these will have?
- service trusts: how have they survived their broadside?
- PSI regime: what are the implications
- goodwill: what are the issues?
- departure and arrival of 'partners': how do you cater for these?
Yvette Pietsch FTIA is a Partner in the Taxation Consulting and Business Advisory Groups at Pitcher Partners NSW. Yvette provides taxation advice to large privately held corporations, high net worth individuals, small to medium sized businesses and investors. Yvette joined Pitcher Partners NSW in 1997 and was admitted to the partnership in 2000.
- Current at
20 May 2008