Published on 25 May 07
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Simplified superannuation is evolving into reality - this session will review the current and recently enacted rules affecting the timing and ability to make superannuation contributions in the 2007 and future years, including:
- Explanation of new terminology
- Opportunities and limits up to 30 June 2007
- New rules from 1 July 2007 and potential consequences
- Impact on self-employed, Government co-contributions and contribution splitting
- Recent ATO guidance and statements
Hugh Taylor FTIA is a Client Director in the Tax Consulting Group, and an authorised representative of the Financial Planning Division, at Pitcher Partners Sydney. Hugh has over 20 years experience in chartered accounting and specialises in superannuation, retirement planning and administration of self managed funds. Hugh joined Pitcher Partners Sydney in 1984.
Current at 5 June 2008 Current at 11 August 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Hugh TAYLOR.