Published on 11 May 01
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Key issues covered in this convention paper include:
- Disaster planning for potential problems (how to minimise the damage)
- Tips in solving problems in disputes with the ATO
- Tips for success at the Administrative Appeals (or Administrative Review)Tribunal ane the Federal Court
- Professional duties and dealing with client complaints
- Problem areas including:
- 'Bad' reorganisations of entities
- Divison 7A, including interposed trusts
- Being out of time for CGT rollovers and other concessions
The Tax Institute is a Recognised Tax Agent Association (RTAA) under the Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009.
All materials provided on this site are protected by copyright and are owned by or licensed to TTI.
Except as expressly permitted by TTI or the copyright owner, any person or company who uses this site must not use, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, the materials or any information, software or other content, in whole or in part, which is available through this site.