Published on 26 Mar 14
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- conflicting objectives in the succession of trusts
- the trust due diligence
- ownership, control and decision making
- control through appointors
- control through guardians
- cecision making – the role of the trustee
- trustee’s power of amendment
- complex strategies.
Adam is a Partner with Jackson McDonald. He heads up the Tax and Succession Practice at Jackson McDonald. Adam’s practice includes specialising in net tax and succession for high end private clients including their superannuation, business succession and sale , taxation of property transactions and charitable trusts. A regular presenter in WA, with a masters in taxation, over 10 years relevant experience , Adam is well placed to speak on this topic.
Current at 21 June 2006 Current at 21 October 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Adam LEVIN.