Published on 01 May 14
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- property sales – revenue v capital
- recent property decisions
- business of share trading
- share trading - summary
- amounts received by employees
- capitalised costs
- payments between related entities.
Tim Sandow, CTA, is the Partner in Charge of Tax at KPMG in Adelaide and has 20 years experience providing tax advice to a variety of private and large public companies as well as individuals. Tim specialises in tax consolidation, tax dispute resolution, tax effect accounting, international tax, mergers and acquisitions, resource taxation and executive remuneration. Tim is a member of The Tax Institute’s State Council.
- Current at
04 April 2017