Published on 18 Oct 12
by TASMANIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Miscommunication or lack of communication is usually the main reason for a breakdown in relationships,both personal and professional.This presentation concentrates on communication in a professional relationship – the one between a company and a client. People business with people they like, plain and simple.
Topics covered include:
- face-to-face communication
- anonymous communication, eg phone and email
- plain speaking – conveying your message so that it is being understood
- listening to what is really being said
- building empathy through communication.
Current at 14 November 2012