Published on 13 Oct 11
by TASMANIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- three present and future challenges
- Division 7A: Present & future challenges
- the challenge of use of company assets and Division 7A
- provision of a company asset for use
- provision of company assets for use suggested strategies
- provision of a company asset for use other points for comment
- monitoring corporate UPEs & trust chains
- corporate UPEs & trust chains
- treating company UPEs as Division 7A loans.
Greg is a partner/executive director in the Tax Consulting division of Pitcher Partners Melbourne. He specialises in providing taxation advice to large family groups and the SME corporate sector on a wide range of taxation issues.
Greg joined Pitcher Partners in 1999 and was admitted to the partnership in 2008.
Greg has previously served on the Tax Institute Education Committee and presently is a member of a number of bodies in a tax advocacy role including the ATO Tax Practitioner Forum for SMEs.
- Current at
15 August 2013