Published on 08 May 09
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers a number of topical changes to the FBT legislation in recent times with
a focus on minor benefits. It also provides practical examples to illustrate the following key areas:
- how the FBT exemption applies to work-related items
- use of meal cards in salary package arrangements
- implications of using a pooled or shared motor vehicle
- treatment of jointly held assets
- the application of the minor benefits exemption
- tips and traps.
Kym works for KPMG.
- Current at
24 February 2015