Published on 01 May 14
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the Commissioner’s power to claim priority
- personal liability of directors
- the use of garnishee orders
- the use of payment arrangements
- action directors should undertake.
Will Marryat, CTA, is a Partner at Cosoff Cudmore Knox and is a highly experienced and well-regarded commercial and taxation lawyer. He has advised clients in a range of industries and businesses concerning all areas of revenue and taxation. Experienced in dealing with revenue authorities in relation to recovery actions, Will has acted in taxation disputes including the recent Part IVA Federal Court matter of Futuris Corporation Limited v Commissioner of Taxation. He is a regular presenter for and contributor to The Tax Institute.
- Current at
16 May 2014