Published on 05 Mar 10
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- GST and property - disputes and interpretive issues
- margin scheme - incapacitated entities, valuation determinations and Treasury review
- residential premises - term of occupation, physical characteristics and subjective intention
- South Steyne - characterisation of 4 types of residential/commercial residential supplies
- Vidler - shelter and basic living facilities and compensation payment
- Gloxinia Investments - development leases and first supply of new residential premises
- GXCX - change in creditable purpose of residential premises.
Marc is a Senior Associate at Allens Arthur Robinson.
- Current at
08 September 2017