Published on 24 May 07
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
From the receipt of an assessment that is not accepted through to the commencement of court or AAT proceedings can be a long time and cover many aspects including:
- drafting an objection and providing additional information and/or evidence
- arguing for mitigation of penalties
- objection decisions - what to expect from ATO?
- appeals - to AAT or Federal Court
- preparation for an appeal
- settlement agreements.
Current at 15 June 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Robert RICHARDS.