This presentation addresses recent developments in LPP and the ATO's adminstrative guidelines on access to accountants' working papers, including:
- what is LPP and why is it relevant?
- what are the administrative guidelines and how do they differ from LPP?
- why is LPP important in a tax context?
- why aren't accountants privileged?
- can the guidelines be enforced?
- consideration of LPP and the guidelines in the context of real life examples.
Paul Sokolowski CTA
Paul is a Partner at Arnold Bloch Leibler and the Practice Leader of the firm’s taxation practice. He provides strategic
and technical advice to a diverse range of Australian and international clients, including high net worth individuals, some
of Australia’s largest family groups and public companies. Paul regularly acts in significant and complex audits, disputes
Current at 28 July 2016
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Paul SOKOLOWSKI.