Published on 16 Mar 07
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This presentation covers:
- law of negligence and its impact upon tax practitioners in their professional practices
- common law duties of competence
- impact of trade practices and fair trading legislation
- fiduciary duties and responsibilities of tax advisors
- professional sanctions for practitioners who engage in tax evasion (either personally or in an advisor-client relationship).
Gino DAL PONT
Current at 29 June 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Gino DAL PONT.