Published on 18 Oct 08
by TASMANIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Note: This presentation is abridged from a paper delivered by Sue Williamson at the 2008 National Convention.
This presentation covers:
- pre-litigation strategies and obligations
- legal professional privilege - strategies and obligations
- the ATO - model litigant?
- declaratory proceedings and other administrative law actions
- Part IVC proceedings
- burden of proof
- negotiation and settlement.
Current at 04 May 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Sue WILLIAMSON.