Published on 11 Sep 04
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
For many Australian entities the transition to International Financial Reporting Standards will be complex. This presentation overviews:
- the key changes brought about by the transition to IFRS
- their impact on the calculation and reporting of tax
- timeline for introduction of IFRS
- overview of the key impacts
- impact of the new tax standard
- other implications of IFRS on tax.
Brett, a Partner with Ernst & Young specialises in financial services,
including insurance, funds management and banking. Brett is involved in Ernst & Young's delivery of IFRS services specialising in the application of IFRS to the financial services industry.
Current at 23 July 2004 Current at 19 November 2004