Published on 11 Sep 14
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- some selected current issues causing problems for practitioners
- how are UPE issues being dealt with?
- where is the Board of Taxation review heading?
- ATO’s view regarding family law property settlements
- other issues currently being reviewed by the ATO
- where to from here for valuable private companies?
Chris Davis, CTA, a Principal of McInnes Wilson Lawyers' Revenue, Structuring and Succession Group, has been involved in advising clients on Div 7A and associated matters in a variety of contexts, with a particular focus on the SME market. This has included advisory work, assisting tax agents on pre-audit investigations and preparing and lodging objections against Div 7A reassessments.
- Current at
24 November 2014