Published on 25 May 07
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Remuneration planning is the process of delivering remuneration in a form that is flexible, effective and tailored to suit the needs and preferences of individuals (i.e. employee/contractors). This presentation covers:
- application to all labour arrangements for all types of organisations
- common benefits arrangements
- the interplay of FBT, income tax and CGT provisions
- integrating remuneration planning into the remuneration strategies of the organisation
- employee and management buy out and buy in
- managing remuneration planning in SMEs in the light of the Slade Bloodstock Case
- opportunities of employee equity arrangements arising out of the decision of the Indooroopilly Case.
Gary has been involved with the design, implementation, and administration of all forms of employee equity participation plans since 1986. He is a founding director of Remuneration Strategies Group and Trinity Management Group. Gary has authored a number of books on employee share plan and flexible remuneration packaging. He has developed most of the recent employee share plan models operating in both Australia and New Zealand and has provided consulting advice to many leading companies including Qantas, AXA, Ford, Orica, AIDC, Ord Minett, Westpac, Amcor, Goodman Fielder, Baulderstone Hornibrook, PNG Banking Corporation, Vodafone, Ericsson, Suncorp-Metway and Boom Logistics Limited. Current at 11 April 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Gary FITTON.
Further details about this event: