Published on 10 Aug 07
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
In a boom time for resource companies this presentation highlights recent tax issues facing resource companies and focusses upon the following aspects, including:
- CGT - new rules for non residents with emphasis on resources companies
- capital allowances claims for resource companies
- financing of resource projects
- stamp duty and State budget changes
- Petroleum Resource Rent Tax.
Current at 24 May 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Nick HEGGART.