Published on 10 Aug 07
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
In a boom time for resource companies this presentation highlights recent tax issues facing resource companies and focusses upon the following aspects, including:
- CGT - new rules for non residents with emphasis on resources companies
- capital allowances claims for resource companies
- financing of resource projects
- stamp duty and State budget changes
- Petroleum Resource Rent Tax.
Nick is a Director in the Perth office of Greenwoods & Herbert Smith Freehills. Nick provides clients with advice in relation to a broad range of tax issues including advice on capital management strategies. He sits on the Energy & Resources Working Group with the ATO and on the State Council for The Tax Institute.
- Current at
30 August 2017