Published on 04 Mar 10
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- Cooper Review - SMSFs and the future
- SMSFs and governance
- Investment strategy - technical requirements
- Sole purpose test and SMSFs
- SMSFs and property development
- SMSFs and instalment warrant arrangements
- SMSFs and related trusts
- SMSFs and unrelated trusts
- SMSFs and managing risk
- SMSFs and audits.
Rob is a principal of Sladen Legal. He is accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as a specialist in both Tax Law and Business Law and is on their Tax Law Specialisation Advisory Committee. He is on the Superannuation Industry Relationship Network of the ATO and is a member of the board and technical committee of SISFA. Rob is acknowledged as a leader in his field and is regularly asked to share his specialist knowledge on areas such as tax, superannuation, succession and estate planning and trusts. Rob has been a principal of Sladen Legal and its predecessor firm since 1981.
- Current at
05 July 2018