Published on 26 Mar 14
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- structuring: The issue
- when is an entity connected with you?
- interaction of deemed affiliate rule with “connected with”
- CGT concession stakeholder test
- how do these issues impact structuring?
- wWhich tests are relevant?
Richard spent most of the first 23 years of his professional career in Brisbane in the tax practice of Andersen and then Ernst & Young. He now operates a tax consulting business through Balena Tassa Pty Ltd. Richard has particular expertise in tax and related structuring issues for the private client market. Most of his work is done by way of consulting to, and providing training for, accountants and lawyers around Australia who operate in these areas.
- Current at
19 May 2017