Published on 14 Mar 08
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This presentation covers:
- why do we / why should we care ?
- why this presentation is different from others
- some basic Islamic concepts
- Islamic finance - types of contracts
- applying Aust income tax law
- applying AustGST law
- applying other Aust taxes
- where does Australian society go from here ?
- not religious institutions.
Ash is a Partner at Chotais Chartered Accountants and has in
excess of fifteen years experience in the provision of tax and
business advice to small and medium enterprises and high net
wealth persons. His areas of interest include CGT, GST and
business and asset structuring. Ash holds a Masters degree in
Commerce and is the Chair of the Queensland State Council of the
Taxation Institute of Australia.
Current at 17 November 2008 Current at 15 January 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Ash CHOTAI.