Published on 22 May 14
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- insolvent trading – duty to prevent
- how do I know if I am insolvent?
- practical indicators of insolvency
- types of contravention – civil penalties
- types of contravention – criminal offence
- how to limit exposure
- trends in preference claims.
Kylie is a Senior Associate in the Insolvency and Financial Services Recovery division of Gadens in Sydney. She joined Gadens in July 2010. Kylie is an experienced lawyer specialising in insolvency and restructuring law and financial services. Kylie acts on behalf of a number of large corporations and financial institutions in relation to restructuring and recovery matters and on behalf of voluntary administrators, receivers and liquidators both in litigious and non-litigious matters.
- Current at
22 April 2014