Published on 09 May 09
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- employment termination payments and transitional rules
- genuine redundancy payments
- restraint of trade payments
- lump sum leave
- excess payments and Section 109
- paperwork & withholding rules
- points of potential concern.
Glynn Flaherty, CTA, Payroll Matters
Glynn is a Director with Payroll Matters Pty Ltd. Payroll Matters contributes to many technical payroll publications, advises on taxation software products and provides a national payroll assistance service. Based in South Australia, Payroll Matters have extensive experience in advising a diverse range of employers from large publicly listed companies, to many charitable bodies and not-for-profit organisations on all aspects relating to payroll.
- Current at
04 December 2013