Published on 07 Feb 08
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This presentation covers:
- What is a financial arrangement?
- Financial arrangements under section 230-50
- Financial arrangements under section 230-55
- Financial arrangements under section 230-445
- Key exceptions to a financial arrangement
- Worked examples
- TOFA and the rest of the tax laws.
Sarah has been a Partner in the Tax Group at Allens since 1998 and in that time has advised clients on a wide range of complex income tax issues. Sarah is both a lawyer and
a chartered accountant with over 25 years of tax experience.
- Current at
30 August 2017