Published on 07 Feb 08
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This presentation covers:
- What is a financial arrangement?
- Financial arrangements under section 230-50
- Financial arrangements under section 230-55
- Financial arrangements under section 230-445
- Key exceptions to a financial arrangement
- Worked examples
- TOFA and the rest of the tax laws.
Sarah is a Melbourne Tax Partner at Allens Arthur Robinson with more than 20 years of experience. Her expertise is in the areas of corporate, international and employment taxation. Sarah is both a Lawyer and a Chartered Accountant and is a member of the advisory panel to the Board of Taxation.
Current at 17 December 2007 Current at 17 December 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Sarah BERNHARDT.