Published on 02 Apr 04
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
Transfer Pricing continues as a major ATO focus area. This presentation examines:
- update on the ATO compliance program, schedule 25A, risk factors and managing your risk portfolio
- the status of Transfer Pricing Risk Reviews
- cross-border financing - low interest loans and service fees
- managing cross-border arrangements for services
- advance pricing agreements - recent trends and experiences.
Zara is a partner in the Australian Transfer Pricing practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers Her experience covers a range of industries, which include technology, consumer products, manufacturing and automotive companies. Zara's transfer pricing experience includes assisting clients negotiate successful audit disputes, Advance Pricing Arrangements, develop cost effective and pragmatic documentation strategies as well as cross border structuring and planning advice.
Current at 2 April 2004 Current at 23 October 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Zara RITCHIE.