Published on 02 Apr 04
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
Transfer Pricing continues as a major ATO focus area. This presentation examines:
- update on the ATO compliance program, schedule 25A, risk factors and managing your risk portfolio
- the status of Transfer Pricing Risk Reviews
- cross-border financing - low interest loans and service fees
- managing cross-border arrangements for services
- advance pricing agreements - recent trends and experiences.
Zara is the Global Leader for BDO’s Transfer Pricing Practice and the Australian Practice Leader.
Zara has over 24 years’ full time Transfer Pricing experience covering the areas of controversy/dispute resolution, planning and restructuring, compliance, developing transfer pricing policies and structuring legal agreements in relation to various related party dealings across a variety of industries. Zara is highly experienced in dispute resolution and controversy and her strong negotiation skills have resulted in successful settlements and outcomes for clients.
Zara is a regular speaker on transfer pricing, both for the Tax Institute and various forums in Australia and internationally.
- Current at
02 May 2019