Published on 02 Apr 04
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
Transfer Pricing continues as a major ATO focus area. This presentation examines:
- update on the ATO compliance program, schedule 25A, risk factors and managing your risk portfolio
- the status of Transfer Pricing Risk Reviews
- cross-border financing - low interest loans and service fees
- managing cross-border arrangements for services
- advance pricing agreements - recent trends and experiences.
Zara Ritchie CTA
Zara leads BDO’s Australian Transfer Pricing Practice and has over 20 years experience advising large and medium-sized companies in transfer pricing. Zara has wide experience across planning, dispute resolution (ATO risk reviews, audits and advance pricing arrangements) and development of transfer pricing policies, risk management and compliance. Zara is a regular speaker on this topic for The Tax Institute and various forums. Current at 30 June 2015
The Tax Institute is a Recognised Tax Agent Association (RTAA) under the Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009.
All materials provided on this site are protected by copyright and are owned by or licensed to TTI.
Except as expressly permitted by TTI or the copyright owner, any person or company who uses this site must not use, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, the materials or any information, software or other content, in whole or in part, which is available through this site.