Published on 07 Oct 10
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- recent trends and issues in the transfer pricing landscape in Australia
- recent litigation - SNF case
- the ATO's strategic compliance initiative (SCI)
- debt pricing issues - TR 2009/D6
- business restructures - TR 2010/D2
- APA Program and the APA Co-design group.
Helen is a Partner in the PwC Transfer Pricing practice. Based in Melbourne, Helen is both the PwC Melbourne Tax Leader and a member of the PwC Global Transfer Pricing Leadership Group. Helen provides effective transfer pricing planning, oversees the management of compliance and transfer pricing documentation, and assists in developing audit defence strategies. She has 22 years of experience in corporate tax, specialising in transfer pricing since 1996.
- Current at
07 March 2011