Published on 17 Oct 13
by TASMANIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation considers:
- trustee amendment powers and restrictions
- FCT v Clark continuity of constitution, property and membership tests
- TD 2012/21 CGT consequences of trust amendments
- stamp duty consequences of trust amendments
- analysis of common amendments.
Ron Jorgensen, CTA, is a Partner at Rigby Cooke Lawyers. Ron principally consults on Commonwealth and state tax laws, tax dispute resolution and compliance enforcements, and specialises in trusts and trust disputes, succession and asset protection, business and investment structuring and tax-sensitive commercial and property transactions. Ron is an Accredited Specialist in Tax Law, a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and a respected technical writer and presenter. Ron is a fierce advocate for taxpayers.
- Current at
23 May 2017